Wednesday, December 24, 2008

More Prep !

Just a little more on the TXmediasuite Show Prep service from the UK.
I've taken a look around what's available on there and have to say it's pretty darned good! I'm not a massive believer is spending a lot of money on Prep to be honest...a lot of it can be useless and hardly gets used on air. Yes, it's true - Prep is all around you every day (I've been teaching that one for ages), but it can also be a good idea to have a little extra help too.
However, the gags in this one as well as the audio and features are nicely put together and it would be worth your while at least trying out the Free One Week trial.
I've been in touch with the creators of the site and am happy to say that if you are interested in signing up month-to month, then they will offer you a discount! Just for reading this blog! Blimey...who knew it would pay to read a blog??
Anyway, get in touch with me if you feel the need or want more info.
As I say - I'm not involved in this project and this isn't an ad. Just me finding something that excites me and wanting to pass it on.
brian@bmacmedia.com