Sunday, December 14, 2008

About This Blog.


I set this Blog up last year for no apparent reason...I just thought it would be cool to have a place to come and write once in a while.
Over time, it grew into more than that as people began giving me snippets to post here and other people began to read them! In the past few months the blog has grown and grown. So, I figured I should let you know what my philosophy behind doing this is.
Basically, I felt that we can hear a little too much of the negative side of radio. I wanted this to be a place where we celebrate the good things in our business. Y'know - new stations, people moving forward, great promotions, aircheck videos and random bits and pieces that effect radio people in Ireland and across the UK too.
Thanks to the folks who have sent me their news or opinions - it's great to receive them all every day.

Now this blog is updated at least once daily (there's always something going on).
I hope you can see it as a place that celebrates the positive and empowering aspects of being on the radio.

If you wish to add material here, go right ahead. It may say BmacMedia on the top, but really it's for anyone who wants to be involved.
Cheers,
Brian.