Monday, March 2, 2009

So, eh.....What's Up?



Pretty quiet day on the raBolddio front. Not a whole heck of a lot to report on. OK, there are things but I'm sure you have your regular websites and stuff where you get your info from normally.
So maybe you'll excuse me if I give you a few Bmac Updates?
Great !

Well (he said, settling himself down), as you cText Coloran see from the side bar on this blog page, the Workshops are trundling along nicely. A few sell-outs and the one coming up in Manchester too. The last few places for that are still available (honestly)!
We're there on March 28th in the swanky Hilton Deansgate witItalich lunch and other eatables included. Robin Banks joins in and our Guest SpeaText Colorker is Mark Story. I'm looking forward to hearing him :-)
As well as that, the nice folks at www.txmediasuite.com have given us a one month supply of FREE show prep to give to all attendees (59 quid worth).
Just email me for info: brian@bmacmedia.com

The eZine is now read from placBoldes as far apart as Fiji and Paris and from London to Los Angeles. Well over a thousand weekly subscribers now. It comes out every Monday.

Bold
Last Friday was the biggest day in the life of this here Blog. More hits than ever!

I'm enjoying using twitter...never thought I'd say that. I figured FB was as far as I'd go, but over the past month have really started to see the benefits of the tweets. Great for radio too as you can get good relationships going with your audienceItalic. http://www.twitter.com/brianmccoll

One last thing - I have brought in a PD and one of my favourite CHR presenters to help out with airchecks. You can choose which one of the three you would like to work with.
Just another option :-)

Right, that's me for now. There's probably other stuff but I never want to make posts too long (I never read long posts, so why the hell should you)?!!

Cheers.
Later. B.