Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3 Things...


1. I'm delighted to say that BmacMedia became an official sponsor of the Irish Vikings basketball club in North County Dublin this week. The team's main aim is to help encourage young people's sporting talent and, as I'm a huge believer in developing talent, it seemed a perfect fit.

2. The Dublin Presenter Workshop for June 6th has a few places left. Dave Moore from Dublin's 98 Morning Crew is the guest speaker. Plus, for the first time, I will be showing you why your current CV doesn't work anymore. You want to avoid being 'just another CV' ? - well, I'll show you how.

3. The latest eZine went out yesterday. We have new subscribers from Ireland, France and the USA this week. Thanks for your support. The eZine is Free from brian@bmacmedia.com

I'm done :-)