Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Appeal.

Hey.
I have been asked by some people to put out a quick message for the folks who have been let go after the latest round of ClearChannel cuts.
These are radio people just like you and me, who have had the rug pulled from under their feet and are, obviously, on the hunt for new positions.
I think most of us have been there at one time or another - job ends, now what? It can be scary and daunting.
These are radio people who want to stay in radio...they don't want to work in a bank or a car dealership or a solicitors office. They love radio and know they have somethng to contribute.
So - if you hear of anything going (no matter how big or small), if you pass it to me privately, then I can pass it along the line.
I know we would all appreciate it if it was done for us...
Thanks a million on their behalf.

brian@bmacmedia.com